There is an opening for a 30 hour/week custodian at North Scituate Elementary School. Click the link for more information and to apply!
North Scituate Elementary Home
Notice of Destruction of Special Education Records
The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions for the 2021/2022 school year. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Shout out to Mrs. Scucces #TeachersLeadRI
At a Glance
- 10:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 89% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- 97% of students feel like there is an adult they can turn to with a problem
- 89% of students say that their teachers are respectful towards them
- 80% of students say their teachers encourage them to try their best
- 82% of students say their teachers make them keep trying even when they want to give up
- 78% of students said they'd be excited to have their teacher again
- 82% of students feel the rules are fair
- 85% of students say it is important they do well in school
- 4.1% of students are chronically absent