North Scituate Elementary Home
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate flocked to Scituate High School for a district-wide VEX Robotics competition. Check out the video from the event!
Superintendent Blanchette will host an Open Office Hour each month beginning on January 28, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The updated Use of School Facilities and Fields by Non-School Based Organizations Application can now be found by clicking on "School Committee" in the blue banner at the top of the page, then choose the "Policies and Procedures" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. At this time we are only able to accept hard copies of the application.
Haley Venturini was awarded the honor of 2018-2019 Gatorade RI Softball Player of the Year!
Celebrating Scituate's Teacher of the Year. Middle School teacher, Mr. John Barnes!
At a Glance
- 10:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 89% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- 97% of students feel like there is an adult they can turn to with a problem
- 89% of students say that their teachers are respectful towards them
- 80% of students say their teachers encourage them to try their best
- 82% of students say their teachers make them keep trying even when they want to give up
- 78% of students said they'd be excited to have their teacher again
- 82% of students feel the rules are fair
- 85% of students say it is important they do well in school
- 4.1% of students are chronically absent